Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Speakin' Easy at The Speakeasy!



So, I got out there and FINALLY painted Live which is something I haven't done in almost 2 months and I'm in a whole new city! I honestly did not know what to expect I just brought everything I worked on these last couple of weeks. I noticed how much I miss shows. They were encouraging! I always wanted to finish a project or work of art by the day of the show and I had fairly similar feelings getting ready for this show. Aran Kelly  was the host who knows whats up! This place had just the right music, a good mix of jazz and hip hop instrumentals! Live poetry went on through the night as dollar tacos and dominoes filled the tables. I painted the night away realizing I was in a hidden gem. Not too many showed up however many people missed out!








No comments:

Post a Comment