Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Greetings


Hello! My name is Rabbit. I recently moved to the desert. Some call me a Phoenician. I call myself Rabbit. People always ask my why. I always lead them on a wild goose hunt or tell the them the story of how Blue (My boyfriend, Best Friend and amazing artist/photographer/graphic designer/ aamclothing.com CEO .. and overall badass) started  calling me Rabbit at his first Artslam! (Best Live art event in S.A! artslamsa.com ) However, Lately I have been wondering the same questions you all on the other side of the screen may wonder as well.. "Who is this girl and why is she painting girls with stuff coming out of their heads?!?!?"
 A lot has changed since I have left home. I see life through a new lens.With this lens comes new filters. My subject matter is slightly similar to before yet does not return the same feeling as before. I think about who I was. What I have been through. What I have only admitted to the teens striving out of youth programs I taught last summer. I miss teaching. I miss painting walls. I miss selling at shows.
  These thoughts led me here. A path of self discovery. Which brings me to these photos. Live Free, a term I am discovering meaning to on a deeper level. Free, what does this mean? who does it apply to? How do I get it? How does it feel?
Meditating above mountains in Dreamy Draw dam has me feeling like an Indian Princess hahhaa...


So here I challenge myself to document my daily life with videos, music, photos, and lessons learned so i can learn more about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment